It’s always exciting to see my handmade sterling silver jewellery designs featured in a newsletter. If you didn’t know already I’ve recently joined the UK’s largest ethical marketplace, The Lost Lanes, and I’m thrilled to be featured in their latest newsletter. The Lost Lanes pride themselves in only working with UK designers who can prove they have ethically made products. Their ethical fashion is particularly appealing to me. I hope you enjoy having a browse.
Click on the images for further details.
What’s made you excited today? Let me know in the comments below. I look forward to hearing from you.
Don’t miss out on a future post from me:
1. Like my Facebook fan page.
2. Follow me on Twitter.
3. Subscribe for email updates (top right of this web post.)
4. Use the Networked Blogs app on Facebook.
5. Subscribe to the RSS feed (top right of this web post.)
6. Sign up to My Monthly Newsletter.Elizabeth Anne Norris Jewellery Designer / Jewellery Teacher