I am super excited to announce that I have a new stockist. You can now find my handmade jewellery designs on the largest online ethical market place in the UK, The Lost Lanes. The lovely married couple that run this amazing business are staunchly true to their ethical values and I’m delighted that I meet their criteria and that they love my silver jewellery designs. Good things come from shared values. Here’s to a long and happy partnership. Thank you Michael and Raquel aka The Lost Lanes.
Don’t miss out on a future post from me:
1. Like my Facebook fan page.
2. Follow me on Twitter.
3. Subscribe for email updates (top right of this web post.)
4. Use the Networked Blogs app on Facebook.
5. Subscribe to the RSS feed (top right of this web post.)
6. Sign up to My Monthly Newsletter.Elizabeth Anne Norris Jewellery Designer / Jewellery Teacher