I’ve long been an admirer of the lush lace lingerie designed by Brighton Lace so when I met the designer, the lovely Lou, recently we decided to join forces for a lace inspired Valentines treat. The idea for our Valentines collaboration came about at a recent Brighton Etsy Team meet up. Realising we both have a love of lace, and who doesn’t?, we matched up her sizzling Brighton Lace lingerie with my lace inspired jewellery collection for you.
The beautiful and super flattering handmade soft lace sets by Brighton Lace are a perfect match with my handmade silver lace rings and pendant. The silver for my jewellery has been textured with a band of lace, available in white or black. Take a look at the gorgeous jewellery and lingerie combos we’ve put together. What do you think? Please leave your feedback in the comments below.
Full details about all the items featured are below:
White Lace Silver Ring, £49.80
Black Lace Silver Ring, £49.80
Don’t miss out on a future post from me:
1. Like my Facebook fan page.
2. Follow me on Twitter.
3. Subscribe for email updates (top right of this web post.)
4. Use the Networked Blogs app on Facebook.
5. Subscribe to the RSS feed (top right of this web post.)
6. Sign up to My Monthly Newsletter.Elizabeth Anne Norris Jewellery Designer / Jewellery Teacher