I first listened to David Bowie while on a family holiday at a cottage in Bamburgh circa 1980. Me and my cousins played Space Oddity on an 8 track cassette cartridge (pre cassette tape) on something like a Lear Jet player that was in the living room of the cottage. Space Oddity was my favourite track on that holiday and played it non stop. This sad day has brought back so many memories. I have Bowie songs on a loop in my head right now. It’s hard not to have his music influence your life in some way. What a talent and such a sad loss.
RIP David Bowie
Don’t miss out on a future post from me:
1. Like my Facebook fan page.
2. Follow me on Twitter.
3. Subscribe for email updates (top right of this web post.)
4. Use the Networked Blogs app on Facebook.
5. Subscribe to the RSS feed (top right of this web post.)
6. Sign up to My Monthly Newsletter.Elizabeth Anne Norris Jewellery Designer / Jewellery Teacher