The lovely Charlotte Axworthy Designs aka Charlie Doodle Gifts recently gave me a make over, of the logo variety. It was so great to work with Charlie who accommodated my every request and got the new logo design was done in no time at all.
The logo idea originated from a jewellery design from a good few years ago. I have a slight obsession with nudibranchs and syphonophores and my logo developed from abstract shapes I took from these sea creatures.
Click on the images below and let me know what you think of my new look by leaving a comment below, thank you.
Don’t miss out on a future post from me:
1. Like my Facebook fan page.
2. Follow me on Twitter.
3. Subscribe for email updates (top right of this web post.)
4. Use the Networked Blogs app on Facebook.
5. Subscribe to the RSS feed (top right of this web post.)
6. Sign up to My Monthly Newsletter.Elizabeth Anne Norris Jewellery Designer / Jewellery Teacher