Art and Soul, curated by artist Sue Barnes, is in a beautiful light airy space situated in the beautiful village of Falmer, just outside Brighton. 16 artists have their artwork on show in the village hall and church by the village pond.
Visit today and tomorrow, 5 & 6 September.
Open: 11-5pm, FREE entry
If you’d like to come and have a chat with me I’ll be invigilating all day tomorrow, Sunday 6 September.
Here’s a selection of my favourite artists taking part: Sue Barnes, Mandy Deehan, Cat Ingrams and Sheila Hay.
Have you been to Artwave this year? Which was your favourite artist? Which was your favourite venue? Please leave a comment below, thanks.
Don’t miss out on a future post from me:
1. Like my Facebook fan page.
2. Follow me on Twitter.
3. Subscribe for email updates (top right of this web post.)
4. Use the Networked Blogs app on Facebook.
5. Subscribe to the RSS feed (top right of this web post.)
6. Sign up to My Monthly Newsletter.