Yes Q’sDay is a new feature on my blog. I’m hoping Tuesday Q’sDay will be a regular post (at least every other week) where I will ask a simple question for you to answer. I am really interested to hear what you have to say so please leave a long or short answer below as a comment.
Today’s Tuesday Q’sDay:
Think about the last piece of jewellery you bought for yourself. What was it and where did you wear it for the first time?
My answer would be these iridescent blue sparkle resin earrings that I bought from a local Brighton jeweller. I wore them at my Artists Open House. The picture doesn’t show how vivid they are in real life. I really love them!
Don’t forget to answer my question below and many thanks for joining in the fun.
Don’t miss out on a future post from me:
1. Like my Facebook fan page.
2. Follow me on Twitter.
3. Subscribe for email updates (top right of this web post.)
4. Use the Networked Blogs app on Facebook.
5. Subscribe to the RSS feed (top right of this web post.)
6. Sign up to My Monthly Newsletter.