I’m reviving my ‘Gem of the Day’ feature where I showcase vitreous enamel work that I love from around the world and from different eras.
Today I’ve stumbled upon a pretty vintage enamel piece. I love the shape of this Art Deco sterling silver enamel pendant and the combination of champlevé and painted vitreous enamel techniques together. The pale transparent blue and flux enamels compliment the pearls perfectly. I think it’s a very pretty enamel necklace. It’s made me think I might have to start collecting… could be dangerous!
What do you think about this piece? Please leave your comment below, thank you.
As always either click on the image or click here to find out more about the featured enamel jewellery.
Don’t miss out on a future post from me:
1. Like my Facebook fan page.
2. Follow me on Twitter.
3. Subscribe for email updates (top right of this web post.)
4. Use the Networked Blogs app on Facebook.
5. Subscribe to the RSS feed (top right of this web post.)
6. Sign up to My Monthly Newsletter.