I am the Captain of the Etsy Team called ‘Brighton Sellers’ Team’. All the team members have a shop on Etsy selling handmade or vintage items. It’s a fabulous site for creative entrepreneurs who set up business on their own to sell their creations worldwide.
Our new team logo was designed by HelloDODO
The Brighton Etsy Team decided to join in Etsy’s global #Craftparty on Thursday 20 June 2013. Three of the Brighton Etsy Team, Mooshpie, DesignosaurYEAH and ILikeCatsShop organised our #Craftparty in Brighton.
Our #Craftparty was a skills sharing event with activities including making pin badges, folded books, embroidered merit badges, knitted things, pom poms and felt creatures. Items that were created at the party were for the window display at Super+Super HQ, Brighton where the #Craftparty was held. More about that in my next post.
Here are a few of the photos of our fun fun evening !
Here’s me enjoying the felting workshop
There was CAKE !
Beautiful Felting Wool Colours
Pom Pom Making
Knitting and Chocolate
A really enjoyable evening
If you liked this and don’t want to miss out in future you can…
1. Press ‘like’ on my Facebook fan page.
2. Follow me on Twitter.
3. Subscribe for email updates (top right of this web post.)
4. Use the Networked Blogs app on Facebook.
5. Subscribe to the RSS feed (top right of this web post.)
6. Sign up to My Monthly Newsletter.Elizabeth Anne Norris Designer / Maker / Teacher email@example.com 0777 339 441