Pictured below are 5 of my handmade silver ring designs. Each ring is sterling silver, handmade to order and can be made into an individual piece of jewellery by adding your choice of inscription on the inside. You can personalise your silver ring by Elizabeth Anne Norris by adding a Name, Date, Personal Moto or Private Message on the inside.
These handmade silver rings are handforged and finished at my jewellery workshop in Brighton. Because each silver ring is handmade I do not mass produce them so they are a perfect and unique gift for a loved one, for birthday, anniversary or even for wedding rings. I’m happy to discuss any ideas you have so get in touch email@example.com.
First up, the Floral Silver Ring. Click on the image below for more information.
Next, the Vintage Floral Ring. Click on the image below for more information.
New in my shop is the Criss Cross Oxidised Silver Ring. Click on the image below for more information.
Another new edition is my Chunky Hammered Oxidised Silver Ring. Click on the image below for more information.
Personalise your handmade silver ring with a moto
If you liked this and don’t want to miss out in future you can…
1. Press ‘like’ on my Facebook fan page.
2. Follow me on Twitter.
3. Subscribe for email updates (top right of this web post.)
4. Use the Networked Blogs app on Facebook.
5. Subscribe to the RSS feed (top right of this web post.)
6. Sign up to My Monthly Newsletter.Elizabeth Anne Norris Designer / Maker / Teacher firstname.lastname@example.org 0777 339 4413