Well, I’m sitting here enjoying my ‘shoes off’ moment with a cup of tea and some ginger biscuits. My jewellery exhibition is finished, my craft fairs in Brighton are done, my orders are all in the post. I can now relax for a little while.
It’s been a great year and I want to thank everyone; students, customers and friends who’ve made 2012 a great success for me. I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Very Happy New Year ! Enjoy the holidays and rejuvenate your energies for 2013.
See you in 2013.
If you liked this and don’t want to miss out in future you can…
1. Press ‘like’ on my Facebook fan page.
2. Follow me on Twitter.
3. Subscribe for email updates (top right of this web post.)
4. Use the Networked Blogs app on Facebook.
5. Subscribe to the RSS feed (top right of this web post.)
6. Sign up to My Monthly Newsletter.Elizabeth Anne Norris Designer / Maker / Teacher firstname.lastname@example.org 0777 339 4413