Patsy Oxley is an artist turned enamel artist and has made jewellery her new artform. She draws inspiration from the semi-arid environment of Colorado Springs where she lives. Her colourful copper and enamel jewellery makes ‘the common uncommon‘ and her brass clay jewelry pieces are quite fantastic. Patsy writes about her inspiration and art in her blog here.
I have chosen Patsy’s Enamel dangle butterfly earrings for my ‘Gem of the Day’ as they caught my eye with the vibrant orange and yellow enamels while the attention to detail in the Monarch butterfly wings is amazing. These are definitely statement earrings and are sure to catch everyone’s attention. Beautiful work.
Click here to see Patsy’s Online Shop OxArtJewelry. What do you think of Patsy’s enamel work? Please leave your comment below. Many thanks.
Click here to see who’s been my ‘Gem of The Day’ before? Which has been your favourite so far? Please leave a comment below. I’d love your feedback.
If you liked this and don’t want to miss out in future you can…
1. Press ‘like’ on my Facebook fan page.
2. Follow me on Twitter.
3. Subscribe for email updates (top right of this web post.)
4. Use the Networked Blogs app on Facebook.
5. Subscribe to the RSS feed (top right of this web post.)
6. Sign up to My Monthly Newsletter.Elizabeth Anne Norris Designer / Maker / Teacher firstname.lastname@example.org 0777 339 4413