“Strolling along the beach,
sipping café au lait in Paris,
seeing foreign places,
catching snowflakes on tongue,
reading an entire book in one day,
learning a new language,
writing a letter to a friend,
creating new things,
thinking about new things is… happyment”
Among her colourful and cute enamel jewellery collection I stumbled upon Rasa’s Pink Cloud Necklace and immediately decided this would be my ‘Gem of the Day’. In addition to this I was quite delighted to find an enamel artist from Latvia.
Although the enamel pendant is made from copper and is layered on both sides with different vitreous enamels it still appears delicate and the clear glass raindrop beads sparkle in the light. It is very pretty and feminine jewellery, I’m sure you’ll agree.
Click here to see Rasa’s online shop Happyment. What do you think of Rasa’s enamel work? Please leave your comment below. Many thanks.
Click here to see who’s been my ‘Gem of The Day’ before? Which has been your favourite so far? Please leave a comment below. I’d love your feedback.
If you liked this and don’t want to miss out in future you can…
1. Press ‘like’ on my Facebook fan page.
2. Follow me on Twitter.
3. Subscribe for email updates (top right of this web post.)
4. Use the Networked Blogs app on Facebook.
5. Subscribe to the RSS feed (top right of this web post.)
6. Sign up to My Monthly Newsletter.Elizabeth Anne Norris Designer / Maker / Teacher firstname.lastname@example.org 0777 339 4413