There has been such a lot of excitement here in the UK over the last two weeks. The 2012 Olympics has bought out a sense of pride in everyone, the likes of which I’ve not seen before. Team GB did so well and they really have inspired our nation. It’s been amazing but while all eyes were on our athletes did the fact that summer arrived pass everyone by? Yes our long-awaited British Summer is here so my ‘Gem of the Day’ choice today was easy ! For me summer = strawberries.
The obvious ‘Gem of the Day’ choice today was Beth Millner who made these delightful enameled strawberry earrings, in fact she has a whole collection of strawberry jewellery designs and I love them all. I am a little in awe of Beth’s intricate piercing technique and delicate nature inspired designs. Do click here to take a look at her beautiful pieces.
Who’s been my ‘gem of the day’ before? Which has been your favourite so far? Please leave a comment below. I’d love your feedback.
If you liked this and don’t want to miss out in future you can…
1. Press ‘like’ on my Facebook fan page.
2. Follow me on Twitter.
3. Subscribe for email updates (top right of this web post.)
4. Use the Networked Blogs app on Facebook.
5. Subscribe to the RSS feed (top right of this web post.)
6. Sign up to My Monthly Newsletter.Elizabeth Anne Norris Designer / Maker / Teacher firstname.lastname@example.org 0777 339 4413