I never used to be a lover of pink but recently I have been converted. Today I’ve chosen this striking and unusual enamelled necklace by Linda Kane as my Gem of the Day. I adore these chunky rough cut rose quartz beads (reputed to bring love into your life) and they complement Linda’s unique silver and enamel pendant perfectly. The enamels have been applied using a stencil and matted to give an understated earthy feel.
You can find out more about this beautiful piece by clicking on the image above or see more designs by clicking here: Linda Kane Designs.
Who’s been my ‘gem of the day’ before? Which has been your favourite so far? Please leave a comment below. I’d love your feedback.
If you liked this and don’t want to miss out in future you can…
1. Press ‘like’ on my Facebook fan page.
2. Follow me on Twitter.
3. Subscribe for email updates (top right of this web post.)
4. Use the Networked Blogs app on Facebook.
5. Subscribe to the RSS feed (top right of this web post.)
6. Sign up to My Monthly Newsletter.Elizabeth Anne Norris Designer / Maker / Teacher firstname.lastname@example.org 0777 339 4413