A recent addition to my cufflink designs are the Diamond Geeza Cufflinks pictured below. I love these handmade sterling silver and enamel cufflinks inspired by the diamond jubilee. My particular choice of enamels for this design is turquoise grey and deep smoke for neutral colouring.
You may or may not know that all my handmade jewellery and cufflinks are designed and made by me at my studio in Brighton. Mostly I produce limited edition designs. The handmade process is what I love most so I can not and will not mass produce my work. For the finer details click on the photos below or click here: Diamond Geeza Cufflinks
This has been a ‘My Designs’ post. Click here for my previous post ‘Engagement Rings’ or select ‘My Designs’ from the Category drop down menu on the right. Do you have a particular favourite design? Please let me know by adding your comments below. I’m always happy to hear your feedback.
If you liked this and don’t want to miss out in future you can…
1. Press ‘like’ on my Facebook fan page.
2. Follow me on Twitter.
3. Subscribe for email updates (top right of this web post.)
4. Use the Networked Blogs app on Facebook.
5. Subscribe to the RSS feed (top right of this web post.)
6. Sign up to My Monthly Newsletter.Elizabeth Anne Norris Designer / Maker / Teacher email@example.com 0777 339 4413