3 June 2011
I am celebrating so have decided to give away a pair of my creations for F~R~E~E. Yuppdeedoos – a pair of Elizabeth Anne Norris handmade sterling silver earrings could be yours at the end of June to wear yourself of give away as a beautiful gift.
Yes I have many reasons to be happy and here are just a few…
– My blog is in it’s 6th triumphant month.
– I had a joyous and successful Artists Open Houses Exhibition.
– I have mastered Twitter and have more than 1 follower (who isn’t my partner!)
– It’s summer time in Brighton, England and there’s a heatwave (27 degrees C is good going by our standards!)
– There’s plenty more but you’re probably bored of reading by now ;o)
****** So how do you get your hands on my freebie earrings ? ******
1) First choose your favourite of the 3 earring designs below (approximately 8 mm diameter for everyday wear).
2) Just leave a comment on this or any other post you like on my blog during the month of June.
3) Spread the word to any friends who you think may fancy a totally fab freebie.
4) On 1 July everyone who’s left a comment will have their name written on a piece of paper, screwed up into a little ball and scattered willy nilly on the living room carpet. Whichever paper ball my kitten plays with first will be the winner.
5) I will announce the winner at the beginning of July and if its you I’ll be in touch personally of course. Good luck !
b. Follow me on Twitter.
c. Subscribe (top right on this page) for email updates.
d. Use the Networked Blogs app on Facebook.