I am feeling a bit under the weather today so thought, while I am staying at home trying to rest and recuperate, I’d re-do my enamel colour boards. This morning I have rearranged and revitalised my opaque vitreous enamel samples onto a new board. Having this board arranged in a colour wheel is important to show customers when I am discussing enamel jewellery commissions or if I am trying to combine good colours for a new jewellery design.
The photo doesn’t really do the vibrant enamel colours justice but you get the idea. Enamels have such wonderful names like ‘buttermilk’ , ‘coral’, ’peppermint’ and ‘duck egg green’.
I can now see the holes in my colour collection. I think I need to get more purples and greens. What do you think?
If you liked this and don’t want to miss out in future you can…
1. Press ’like’ on my Facebook fan page.
2. Follow me on Twitter.
3. Subscribe for email updates (top right of this web post.)
4. Use the Networked Blogs app on Facebook.
5. Subscribe to the RSS feed (top right of this web post.)
6. Sign up to My Monthly Newsletter.Elizabeth Anne Norris Designer / Maker / Teacher firstname.lastname@example.org 0777 339 4413